Sunday, October 7, 2012

Missing nyc...

...there's not much else to say.  I miss nyc.  Terribly.  I was telling a friend recently, who still lives there, that whenever I hear sirens (which isn't often) where I live currently, my heart aches for nyc.  If you've ever lived there or live there now you probably understand the ache I'm talking about.




FaMESHed has so many amazing items this time around and my favorite is the trench coat from NYU.  When the weather changed it nyc it meant that I could go shopping for a new coat.  Good times.  I miss that too.  And the smelly subways.  The boots are from HOF and I love the bronze color.  Also, lately, I've been experimenting with Del May poses.  They are fabulous.  

coat:  NYU, trench coat @FaMESHed-New
tights:  Mstyle, stars tights-New
shoes:  Color.Me.HOF, ymre boots-New
skin:  Glam Affair, Lilith
hair:  Exile, turn the page
pose:  Del May
place:  Old New York

No comments:

Post a Comment