Tuesday, October 30, 2012

terri.tees

so terri.tees is one of my favorite shops.  I've been getting Terri Wardell's tees since 2010.  Sometimes she is quiet for months and then all of sudden, woohoo!  I get a whole bundle from her.  I know Halloween is tomorrow and I should have blogged these a couple weeks ago but hey, I'm blogging them now!  *shouldacouldawoulda*

Anyways, she has awesome tees so even though Halloween is almost over, she will definitely have something else to your liking.  And her prices are amazing!

For these photos, no photoshopping was used (except cropping).  Sometimes, I play around with brightness/contrast, hue/saturation and curves, trying to stay as true to the color (of whatever item I'm blogging) as I can.  Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not.




 

tees:  terri.tees-New
pants:  Beetlebones, boyfriend cords @My Attic-New
boots:  Ison, kippen wedge boot @Collabor88
hair:  LaViere, miki @Collabor88
pose:  tea.s, hello doll-New
textures: Limehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment