Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday

Sundays are anything can happen days for me.  I don't like to make definite plans. I like to leave things up to chance.





I love Sn@tch.  When Ivey releases new stuff, sometimes I buy everything for that week and other times I don't buy anything for a month.  In the end though, I usually end up with everything!  With all that said, I had to get the adorable cafe dress. This new hair by Exile is one of my favorites...ever!  And I've recently started wearing items from Zibska.  I love the makeup and want to try the jewelry and hair next.  So many creators, so little time (and lindens!).

Happy Sunday!  

dress:  Sn@tch, mesh cafe dress
hair:  Exile, this years love 
makeup:  Zibska, dorian mellow
skin:  Glam Affair, lilith
pose:  Adorkable,  assorted from elegant and heartbreaker @ Zodiac

No comments:

Post a Comment