Monday, October 14, 2013

something More





Have you ever wondered if you're meant for something more?  I'm not talking about fame necessarily but something with more purpose.  I suppose this is why I volunteer as much as I can and maybe why I work in the creative arts field.  It makes me feel like I'm a tiny part of a bigger picture.

I hope you have a great week full of productivity, creativity, happiness, health and love!

dress and boots:  Milk Motion, transparent lace dress & floral combat boots @Collabor88-Oct
earrings and necklace:  Yummy, waxing moon enchantment earrings & pendant @Collabor88-Oct
lingerie:  lzzie's, jolie lingerie
skin:  The Skinnery, runa-cotton candy @TheCandyFair-Sim 3
hair:  ploom, vanellope @TheCandyFair-Sim 3
pose:  Del May
hands:  Slink
nails:  Flair, set 159

No comments:

Post a Comment